Sunday, October 14, 2012

I got 99 problems but a Stitch ain't one!

Photobucket

99 MORE DAYS UNTIL DISNEY!!!!


I'm finally all caught up on my blog! Now starting to look forward! 

Everything you could ever need ever need to know about applying, WBI, Phone Interview, my role selections, can be found in the posts below. (and helpful links on the side :)

PhotobucketI've already got some roommates! You can wait until you get to check-in to be assigned roommates, but most people find them ahead of time on the Facebook groups. Disney also provides a roommate matching system, but the site isn't up yet since the application process is still going on. The only requirement for roommates is that you have to have the same check-in/move-in day (Jan. 21st!!) and wait in line with each other. Again, I suppose it's still not guaranteed you'll be together, but the chances are extremely likely, especially if you're early!

I'll be rooming with Caitlin (Cat) who I had been messaging throughout the entire app process! And we've already got two suitemates, Emily and Kaila! We could not be any more excited!! (Seriously, if I had a nickel for every time one of us has said "excited" or "I can't wait" in our messages...I'd have enough money to buy my own park hopper pass...)

Meanwhile...

I'll be working on creating my DCP Bucket List with all of the things I want to do while I'm on the program that I wouldn't normally be able to do if I, you know, didn't have an entire semester to spend at the parks...

Knowing that I'm not going to be at UofA next semester is also starting to sink in. I'm going to start taking pictures of some of my favorite things about Arizona, and then maybe add a picture of something I'm looking forward to at Disney!

Also I might do one of those "30 Day Disney Challenge" things as a way to pass time!

Yesterday my sorority had Initiation! Congrats to the beautiful FPC '12!! Just wait till you see my paddle from my newest little, Nicole! (Littles decorate wooden paddles for Bigs; Bigs craft a basket of presents for Littles) Let's just say we share the Disney love...

Nicole and I with the BEAUTIFUL paddle she made me! The rhinestones are in the shape of mickeys, I might add.

Basket for Nicole!

 Glam Fam! From top: Me, Danielle (Little), Hayley (Grand Little), Nicole (Little), and Haley (Big)!

No comments:

Post a Comment