Saturday, October 6, 2012

Adventure is out there!

HELLO EVERYONE :)

I have recently been accepted into the Disney College Program at Walt Disney World!!!!!

Photobucket

I am going to use this blog to write everything about my DCP experience! I will start by including details of my journey through the application process. I didn't want to post anything about applying until after I knew I got in, because that would've been fawk (freakin awkward) if I ended up getting rejected!

Anyway for those who are not familiar with the program, it is essentially like "studying abroad" in Disney World for a semester! I will be a part of the Spring 2013 program which lasts from January-May. The three major components of the program are Living, Learning, and Earning. So I'll be living in housing that Disney provides, taking a Disney class or two plus attending professional seminars, and working in the park full time! And of course, on my days off, attending the parks FOR FREE :D


All of the details about the program can be found HERE!!
I've seriously devoured the contents of that website from the inside and out.


No comments:

Post a Comment