Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Disney College Program Bucket List


13 more days until my check-in day for Disney! At this point I am really looking forward to finding out which area of Disney World I'll be working in. Crossing my fingers for somewhere in Animal Kingdom or Epcot! But honestly I'm going to be thrilled with anything they give me.

I'll write at least another post before my arrival with more details about my preparation. But first, this wouldn't be a DCP blog without a proper bucket list! Here's what I have so far:

1. Achieve a high score on Toy Story Midway Mania (anything above the "beaver or cat prize" because I haven't reached above that yet!)

2. See Illuminations at Epcot for the first time
3. I want to meet as many characters as possible, but especially Rapunzel & Flynn and Merida because I haven't met them yet!
4. Keep my eyes open during the ENTIRE Harry Potter ride at Universal Studios. Spoiler Alert: It takes your picture when the giant spider comes out. This item may not be attainable for me.


5. Visit the Tri Delta chapter at University of Florida
6. Ride Space Mountain with lights on
7. Keep a highlights journal (Where I write down the highlight of my day everyday!)
8. Collect pins with cleaning references (since i'm doing Custodial!) For example: M-O, Cinderella, Chimney Sweepers, Sorcerers Apprentice, Snow White, Nana, etc.


9. Find
at least 12 new hidden mickeys that I have never seen before
10. Participate in the VoluntEARS program
11. Eat at Be Our Guest Restaurant and try the grey stuff! (it's delicious...)


12. Haunted Mansion backstage tour (or backstage tour of any ride they offer!)
13. Meet a celebrity. Or at least see one.
14. Go to a water park
15. Star Wars Weekend, if it's before I leave in May.
16. Character breakfast or dining experience.
17. Epcot flower and garden show (REALLY looking forward to this!)


18. Explore all of the 23 resorts
19. Beach day
20. Wear a sundress to a park (don't ask why, I just wanna do it okay?)
21. Take a funny staged picture on a ride that has a camera
22. Create a "magic moment" for a guest
23. Eat around the world at Epcot (can't drink around the world since I won't be 21)
24. Ride Kali river rapids on a hot day
25. Conquer my fear of It's Tough to be a Bug (MAYBE)
26. Sea world
27. Get a good service card
28. Attend as many networking/guest speaker seminars as possible
29. Work in a different park other than the one I'm assigned (if possible)
30. Find the talking trach can (got this idea from my roommate Caitlin!)
31. Participate in grocery bingo
32. Get on-screen for Monsters Inc laugh floor

33. Attend DCP formal
34. Graduate!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE <3 most of ours are the same, so we will have to work on them together!!! we can so do them all!! cant wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES definitely!!! DCP partners in crime (or you know, partners in disney-friendly adventures so we don't get termed and sent home) right here!!

    ReplyDelete